Eat, Drink, & Mingle
Chef Toni's Cooking Adventures is announcing the launch of it's first in a series of culinary playdates for adults.
Meet, eat, drink, cook & mingle at the Chef's Table with world renowned Chef Misja Ruijs. There's no better way to step into spring than with the essence of the Caribbean bringing people together in a hidden luxury Harlem brownstone. Known for his culinary skills, Chef Ruijs was the exalted executive chef for Sandals Resorts and the 6-star luxury cruise ship "The Crystal Symphony." You'll wine and dine with a 4-course meal, dance to island music, and learn culinary techniques.
Here's our menu:
- Rare Seared Tenderloin with Portabella Mushrooms, Papaya-Red Onion Salsa, and Herb Goat Cheese
- Smoked Marlin, Tomato & Parmesan Tart, and Mixed Garden Greens with Basil Vinaigrette
- Shrimp Rundown and Nut-Crusted Rack of Lamb with a Cognac Reduction, Potato Croquette, Leeks, and Bell Peppers
- Warm Molten Chocolate Cake with Rich Rum-Chocolate Sauce, Coconut Ice Cream, and Tropical Fruits
If you’re a foodie we welcome you to Brownstone 1937!
General Admission: $100
Early Bird Discount (Ends March 16): $90. As our gift to you, we would like to offer a 10% discount to eat, drink, cook & mingle with Chef Misja Ruijs.
Call now to reserve your seat at 646-682-7769. Space is Limited.
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
- Venue Address
- 1937 Madison Ave New York, NY 10035 United States
Located on the Lower Level. Between 124th & 125th St. Conveniently located by the 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 trains.
Cook, Eat, and Play with Love1 Follower