Fundamentals to Internet Marketing Workshop
3 Weekday Evenings, 2.5 Hour per session
Dates: 10 April (Mon), 11 April (Tue), 12 April (Wed)
Starts: 6.30pm, ends 9.00pm
This hands-on workshop focuses on practical and free internet marketing solutions available for business owners and marketers to leverage on, making you a better online marketer for your business or work by the end of the workshop.
To be a better marketer, you need to understand about the multi-channels available for you to drive traffic. Most importantly to convert leads (cost effectively and with the highest ROI possible) in all our different online marketing efforts from Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing to many others!
So, here's what you will learn during the workshop:
1. What is Internet Marketing?
• What is SEO?
• What is SEM?
• Buyer's Journey on the internet
• Marketing Strategy on the internet
2. Guide to Internet Marketing: Websites
• 9 Tips to having better conversions on your website
• 5 Tips to better Internet Marketing
• SEO: Create a keyword Strategy (Meta Keywords and Descriptions)
3. Landing Pages
• What are Landing Pages
• Learn how you can use Landing Pages effectively
• Why use landing pages to convert your audience instead of a website?
4. Creating a Landing Page Step by Step with Trainer
(No coding knowledge required)
5. Google Analytics Integration (Gmail Account is required)
• Important things to look out for in analytics
• How and what to understand about Google Analytics interface
6. Collecting Leads on Social Media
(Gmail account is required. Personal or corporate Gmail account)
7. Consultation with the Trainer
8. Question and Answer Time
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What you need to know (for Singaporeans above 25 years old):
• Workshop is Skills Future Approved and Claimable.
• Select Ticket Type "$360 Bank Transfer (SFC)" and we will send you payment instructions as Peatix receipts are not accepted on Skills Future.
• Course code on Skills Future Portal: CRS-N-0040462
What you will need to bring to class:
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Founder and Creative Director at Sky Digital Agency.
She brings with her 7 years of agency startup experience, bringing brands strategically on social media platforms. In 2017, she aspires to equip 200 business owners with internet and digital marketing knowledge. She also trains youth at risks under her social enterprise called The Good Designers.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, candid and fun, helping learners to be excited about applying what they have learned in their work or business even after the workshop.
Sky Digital Agency currently has 7 Workshops Skills Future Approved and Claimable.
Receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the 3 day workshop.
More reviews of our workshop can be seen on our Facebook Reviews
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes, there is a minimum class size of 3 participants to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3~5 working days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis (Green Line) - 7 to 10 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement at $2 per hour.
Join us for the workshop on 10 April (Mon), 11 April (Tue), 12 April (Wed) - 3 weekday evenings
Starts: 6.30pm, ends 9.00pm (3 Days)
Market better than your competitors, that's the least you can do for your business!
Get your tickets now @ $360 (3 days training)
- The event description was updated. Diff#238053 2017-04-07 10:27:16
[ Mon ] - [ Wed ]
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
$360 Bank Transfer (SFC) FULL Regular Tickets SOLD OUT $360.00
- Venue Address
- 261 Waterloo Street Singapore 180261 Singapore
Bras Besar MRT, take Exit A (Queen's Street)