“Caring for yourself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation” – Audre Lorde
Join us for a panel discussion with Chris Richards (UP Fitness), Paulina Salmenhaara (R.A.W. Inside Out), Dr. Martha Tara Lee (Sexologist, Author, Speaker) and Cheryl Lin (Eat Train Love) ...read more about our speakers below!
Daily Life/Work can be stressful. From the never-ending stream of work deadlines, social obligations, instant communications and life admin, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the chaos and the physiological impact of trying to keep up.
Too often we feel drained and depleted because we are too willing to please others, putting their needs ahead of our own. Most of us have heard about the importance of self-care, but we don't do it enough because we don't know how. Self-care is about nurturing our body, mind and spirit - taking care of our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing - for our own sanity and sustainability.
The time and effort we invest in self-care practices will determine the positivity, confidence and resilience we bring to our daily Life/Work.
Come along to this month’s Change Talks on Self Care to address these key questions:
- How do you create the space for self-care?
- What habits can you create for yourself for a saner, more - sustainable life?
- How do you stay motivated and disciplined to sustain a healthy and balanced lifestyle?
- How do you create boundaries to avoid burnout and bring our very best selves to our daily Life/Work?
- Professionals / Business owners looking to create more work/life balance
- Entrepreuners suffering symptoms of burnout, craving more quality space and guidance for taking better care of themselves
- Over-achievers who are driven by demands of their inner critic
- People-pleasers who struggle to say ‘no’ and prioritise themselves
- Serial worriers seeking support with creating better habits for personal sanity and sustainability
-New/Young parents needing to take time for yourself without feeling guilty
- Anyone interested in building better habits, routines and practices for self-care
Sign up for a holistic discussion all about #selfcare and find out more about our Ultimate Self Care retreat in Koh Samui this June!
WANT DINNER TOO?
Buy our TALK AND DINNER TICKET when you sign up to our Change Talks Vol 3! We will be serving up brand new meal bowls from Made Real (with dinner ticket only!).
Manager, Body Composition Expert at UP Fitness
Chris enjoys pushing himself to step out of his comfort zone and motivate his clients to be the best version of themselves.
Founder of R.A.W. Inside Out
Pauliina Salmenhaara is a plant-based chef and holistic consultant, as well as founder of R.A.W. Inside Out, based in Bali, Singapore and Finland. She helps people on their path to a happier and healthier life through simple strategies that set you up for living the life that reflects your personal style as a whole; mindfully and with intuitive enjoyment of all the senses.
Sexologist, Author, Speaker
Dr. Martha Tara Lee is the Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching, with a doctorate in human sexuality.
Founder of Eat Train Love
Eat Train Love is a Singapore based Personal Training and Outdoor Fitness specialist that takes a practical, holistic and sustainable approach to health and fitness.