Reinventing Productivity for the Modern Workplace with Microsoft & DocuSign
Presenters from Microsoft & DocuSign will discuss today’s mobile-first, cloud-first world and how small business owners and entrepreneurs can leverage leading technology to work with customers and partners efficiently around the world.
In today’s business landscape speed and flexibility are key to beating out the competition. Business owners and effective employees need to embrace technologies that allow them to communicate and collaborate with customers, clients and partners as quickly as possible.
Hot beverages and light refreshments will be provided and it will be a great chance to meet like-minded individuals and get your questions answered by the experts.
What you’ll learn:
· How Microsoft Office 365 is different than traditional Office solutions. How Skype for Business is the best solution for virtual communication.
· Why paper documents, attachments and PDF’s slow down your business flow and open your team up to security risks. How DocuSign increases efficiency and improves workflow.
· Microsoft: Borko Kovacevic, Office Marketing Business Group Director
· DocuSign: Wilson Oh, Head of Business Development & Alliance - ASIA
· 2pm: Introduction – Ingram Micro/JustCo
· 2:10: Reinventing Productivity for the Modern Workplace - Collaborate Anytime, Anywhere; Safely and Securely - Borko Kovacevic, Microsoft
· 3:05: Discovering the Value of Digital Transaction Management - Wilson Oh, DocuSign
Who should attend?
Startups, SMB’s and anyone with customers or colleagues in other locations will benefit from gaining knowledge of the benefits of leveraging Cloud to work more efficiently.
- The event description was updated. Diff#232774 2017-03-15 01:54:30