Event is FINISHED
Legal Academy Morning - Introduction and Setting Up Your Busines
Chris Sykes, English solicitor and co-founder of Dragon Law, will be opening our series of Legal Academy workshops by talking about how you should approach legal matters, and some simple ways to go about protecting your business.
Chris will cover the following
- Introduction to the Legal Academy at Campfire
- Why law is important but shouldn't be a worry!
- A few ways to protect your intellectual property (IP) - Trade Marks, Patent, Trade Secrets and documents
- Key documents you need when adding senior people/co-founders - Share Vesting, Employment Agreements
- Shareholders's Agreement - vital document for running your company
- Question and answer session
A complimentary breakfast will be provided
#1 - Introduction and Setting Up - Feb. 22
- Introduction to program
- Quickly overview company incorporation/company secretary/bank account opening (for those who haven't done it yet)
- Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Building your core team: Share Vesting Agreements, Consultancy/Employment Agreements
This event is organised by Campfire Collaborative Space
Want to find more groups and events like this?