Tekka Market Photo Walk with Karen Lucas
Join Karen Lucas for a fun morning of travel photography as
you explore the colourful, bustling Markets of Little India. Meet the
vendors and get on-the-go photography tips and feedback.
Learn how to take great travel portraits, when to use the wide
angle and when to zoom in, how to capture the action of the market, how to
compose your shots more artistically whilst working in low lighting conditions, and more.
The walk starts at 9am and takes about 1.5hours. Afterwards Karen will treat you to a refreshing drink at the Tekka Food Court. This is a great chance to ask questions, meet other enthusiasts and get feedback on your photos.
This is an Intermediate Level walk that is technically-challenging due to the movement and low light conditions and is recommended for those who are familiar with the use of Aperture Priority Mode and the workings of Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO.
By the stairs/escalator leading into the orange and blue Tekka Market Building (behind bus stop no 07031). This is the first building on the left as you drive up Seragoon Road from Sungei (Bukit Timah).
Parking and MRT
Nearest MRT is Little India.
Park at Tekka Centre (access from Buffalo Road) or at the Verge opposite.
What to bring/wear
- Any Digital Camera that has A/Av Shooting Mode
- Avoid overly revealing clothing in this neighbourhood.
- Wear light and comfortable clothes as it'll be hot.
- Avoid wearing delicate sandals. Trainers recommended.
- Make sure your camera batteries are fully charged and memory cards are empty. Bring spares if you have.
Need more info?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6402 3802
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM SGT
- Tekka Market, Little India
Photo Walk SOLD OUT $60.00
- Venue Address
- Tekka Market, Little India Singapore
5 min. walk from Little India MRT