Of Robots, Dolls & Teddy Bears (Singles only)
SDN Sparks Connection 2017 applicable - Additional 50% off!
Hit the rewind button and enter a magical world of your childhood fantasy. Be in awe as our 90-minute guided tour in the MINT Museum of Toys showcases an extensive collection of vintage toys, including rare and unique one-of-a-kind pieces. Reach out to your inner child and reminisce with your new friends as you are transported to a time before computers, iPads and PlayStation rule the world!
What to Expect
• 90-minute guided tour.
• Post-exhibition mingling.
• Free-flow non-alcoholic beverages.
• Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
SDN Credit Utilisation and Reimbursement
- After successfully registering and making full payment for the ticket, indicate your interest to utilise your SDN Spark Connections credits.
- Amount deducted from your SDN credits (up to 50%) will be reimbursed to you based on your mode of payment within 2 weeks after the event has taken place.
- Reimbursement is subjected to availability of your credits on SDN.
- Should you have less than the required amount of credits in your account, reimbursement will not be made.
- Should you not have an existing account with SDN yet, it is recommended to sign up as soon as possible as it takes up to 3 working days for SDN to approve accounts.
- Only approved accounts before event date will be eligible for credit utilisation.
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to reject any payment / participants.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to make adjustments to the date, timing and location of event when necessary.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to exercise any exceptional handling on event registration.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• You are solely responsible for your conduct and for the information you provide to GaiGai or transmit to other members. You will not transmit to other members or employees of GaiGai or the general public any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates other members’ or GaiGai employees’ or GaiGai’s rights (including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
• Please notify GaiGai in writing about conduct or material from other members which you believe infringes these rules. In the event you abuse or threaten employees of GaiGai verbally and/or physically, GaiGai reserves the right to take legal actions against you.
• By signing up for the event, you are acknowledging that photos and videos will be taken during the event and these materials may contain participants including yourself which will be used as future marketing materials and collaterals.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.