Be Your Best Self: Mindfulness & Empowerment for a Better 2017
In our culture of 24/7 connectivity, taking a step back is vital to re-energise the mind and the body. Successful people know being busy all the time will lead to missed opportunities and lack of clarity.
So how to integrate fitness and mindfulness into your life in order to stay creative and focussed?
General Assembly presents a panel discussion around mindfulness and empowerment. Come and learn tips and tools that will help you take control of your life and be your best self. We'll discuss:
- How to incorporate an active lifestyle into your daily life
- What mindfulness is, and what all the fuss is about
- Ways to consciously connect & disconnect, by yourself or with others
- Tips on developing a regular mindfulness practice that’s fun, relaxing and energising
- How businesses can promote wellness and mindfulness in the workplace
We'll also be joined by a mindfulness trainer for a talk and guided mindfulness exercise that will explore different mindfulness tools that can help us to stay present, resourceful and resilient.
Be prepared to switch off your mobile phones and open your mind!
This event is organised by General Assembly HK