Career Change: How to De-Risk Career Transition
Are you considering a career change? Bored in your current role or interested in a new career? Are practical / lifestyle issues affecting your desire?
Career change does not come without challenges or risks. Some of the most common risks associated with career change include not having a job lined up, sustaining lifestyle or financial responsibilities during career transitions, or managing the risks associated with starting your own business. Whatever your reason, it is important to have clarity about your reasons for wanting career change and to get comfortable with the risks that may be involved.
Join us for next month’s Change Talks on How to De-Risk Career Change to explore the following questions:
- How do I assess the risks associated with my career change?
- How can I get more comfortable with risk-taking?
- How can I reduce the risks of changing careers?
- How do I know if it’s what I really want?
- How do I plan my next steps?=
Freedom Instigator, Career Change Catalyst, Unconventionalists Tribe Leader, Cubicle Crashing Ninja
Lydia Lee is the Corporate Escape Coach at Screw The Cubicle.
Find out more on Lydia's website : http://screwthecubicle.com/
- The event description was updated. Diff#227492 2017-02-21 04:44:02