Fundamentals to Internet Marketing Workshop (3 Days x 2.5 Hours)
3 weekday evenings, 2.5 hour per session
Starts: 7.00pm, ends 9.30pm (3 Days)
Dates: 13 Feb 2017 (Monday), 15 Feb 2017 (Wednesday), and 20 Feb 2017 (Monday).
Receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the 3 day workshop.
During the workshop, our trainer will share with you the fundamentals to internet marketing, making you a better online marketer for your business, work or startup.
By the end of the workshop, you will understand how you can market on the internet better, and why landing pages are important for internet marketing and lead conversions.
1. Introduction to the workshop
• Why are we here today?
• What is Internet Marketing?
• What is SEO?
• What is SEM?
• Buyer's Journey on the internet
• Marketing Strategy on the internet
2. Guide to Internet Marketing: Websites
• Is your website conversion friendly?
• Stats on mobile visits to websites
• Stats on mobile interactions with a free to use application
• 9 Tips to having better conversions on your website
• 5 Tips to better Internet Marketing
• SEO, Create a keyword Strategy
3. Landing Pages
• What are Landing Pages
• How to use Landing Pages effectively
• Converting your audience with a Landing Page VS Website
4. Creating a Landing Page Step by Step with Trainer
(No coding knowledge required)
• Creating your own Landing Page
5. Google Analytics Integrating Google Analytics.
Gmail Account is required.
How do we track your marketing efforts on your Website?
How to understand Google Analytics
6. Collecting Leads on Social Media
(Gmail Account is required. Personal or Corporate Gmail.)
7. Consultation with the Trainer
8. Question and Answer Time
What you need to know (for Singaporeans above 25 years old):
• This workshop is Skills Future Approved and Claimable.
• Please email us at email@example.com for instructions to sign up with your Skills Future Credits. Payments needs to be made directly to us, as Peatix receipts are not accepted on Skills Future Credits.
• Course code on Skills Future Portal: CRS-N-0040462
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (Highly Recommended)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Founder and Creative Director at Sky Digital Agency.
She founded her very first start up in 2010. Till date she has founded 3 companies, and helped many start ups in their journey of finding and making an impactful and meaningful presence online.
She aspires to equip 200 business owners with internet and digital marketing knowledge by the end of 2017. Sky Digital Agency currently has 5 workshops Skills Future Approved and Claimable.
Quoting her at one of the workshops:
"There is a reason why we offer workshops at our agency, this is how we differentiate our clients from their competitors. By training them, so they do not make the mistakes others do on internet and digital marketing."
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes, there is a minimum class size of 4 participants to proceed with the class. In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 working days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis (Green Line) - 7 to 10 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement at $2 per hour.
- The event description was updated. Diff#225179 2017-02-11 06:09:58
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Regular Ticket (3 Days) SOLD OUT $360.00
- Venue Address
- 261 Waterloo Street Singapore 180261 Singapore
Bras Besar MRT, take Exit A (Queen's Street)