1-Day Natural Human Movement Workshop
Course: 1-Day Natural Human Movement Workshop (With Certificate)
Who is it for: Anyone from who wants to learn to move naturally. From beginners with no athletic background to the very fit who want to learn about a different way of exercising. From teenagers to the elderly.
- Primal approach to training natural human movement skills for physical competency and practical performance.
- Understand primal movement efficiency principles and apply them to any technique or drill.
- Train the fundamental movement techniques and countless movement variations in walking, running, jumping, balancing, crawling, climbing, lifting, carrying, throwing and catching.
- Apply these techniques and key principles during movement skills combination and obstacle courses, designed according to your individual abilities and limitations.
- Be coached on how to program and implement your own training through technical training, Skills Combination, and Opportunistic Training in any setting, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Understand how to address issues in diet, lifestyle and training regimen that will improve your overall movement capacity.
Venues: MacRitchie Reservoir Park (first half) and Bishan Harmony Park (second half)
Instructor: Workshop will be conducted by MovNat Certified Trainer(s). Trainer:student ratio will be capped at 1:8 so that all students will get close supervision.
Workshop Details: Detailed information will be sent to workshop participants via email.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- MacRitchie Reservoir and Bishan Harmony Park
Standard SOLD OUT $110.00 Strong 2Gether (2 pax, $100/pax) SOLD OUT $200.00 Strong 4Longer (only for students with bundled classes; counted as 4 classes) FULL
- Venue Address
- MacRitchie Reservoir Park Singapore
We will meet at the round grass patch beside the Visitor's Centre.