Sew your kid a cute casual shirt! Kidswear: Boys’ Casual Shirt Series of 3
If you’ve done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques, you are ready for this class. If you’re not familiar with the sewing machine, click here to join our Introductory FS101 class.
3 session workshop for total of 9 hours
Once a week (same time)
3 sizes suitable for 1-2yrs, 3-4yrs, 5-6yrs
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & zipper not included - Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
For your first class, please bring along 6 small buttons (0.8-1.5cm diameter) & 1 metre of non-stretch cotton fabric (60inch width)/ 1.5 metre of non-stretch cotton fabric (45inch width). Do get in touch for any clarifications.
Make a boys' casual shirt, complete with a mandarin collar & short sleeves.
Upgrade his casual style with a dashing short-sleeve, summery button-up shirt. Featuring a classic stand mandarin-collar, front button closure and shirt yoke - this is a relaxed fit comfortable for everyday wear!
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview and basic understanding of kidswear pattern reading.
- Pattern layout and cutting techniques
- How to press & prepare interfacing for garment pieces
- Operate and utilize domestic sewing machine.
- Operate domestic overlock machine to bind edges
- Learn how to prep and assemble short sleeves
- Prep & assemble hawaiian/spread-collar point.
- Various seaming methods & tips, including topstitching and hem finishes.
- Buttonhole assembly via sewing machine
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- 10A Trengganu St S(058464)
Kidswear: Boys’ Casual Shirt Series of 3 SOLD OUT $148.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu St S(058464) Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station take Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,608 Followers