Sew a cute Bag for Mandarin Oranges for Chinese New Year! pick up basic sewing skills
1 session workshop for a total of 2.5 hours
Gong Xi Fa Cai! Orh-Leng Bag is here!
Big & roomy enough to store your Mandarin oranges in a most fashionable manner; knick knacks & even your ang-baos (red packets) will fit in there!
Create fancy drawstring strap pulls, learn finishing, sewing tips + techniques that can be used in future projects!
p.s: we recommend joining our Fashion Sewing 101 class prior. This covers an introduction to the domestic sewing machine and purchasing fabrics.
All materials, sewing tools + domestic sewing machines provided.
Materials include fabric with cording strap.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand assembling + construction methods for bags.
- Operate sewing machine + use tools necessary for sewing.
- Pattern layout & cutting know-hows
- Topstitching & Edgestitching techniques
- Drawstring pull assembly
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
Standard SOLD OUT $68.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464 Singapore Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,609 Followers