Celebrate! Japanese Cuisine and Culture＠Liang Court 1st week ~Wagyu~
Have you tasted "Wagyu" before? It is a type of Japanese beef which is very tender and juicy. The theme of the first week is Wagyu!We will introduce the attraction of Wagyu and the easy but enjoyable way to cook it at home. This week, we will make "Shabu-Shabu Salad" and also treat you to "Japanese Curry" with Wagyu.
Please join us on the following dates and times:
2nd, 3rd Nov. – 2.00pm (1st session), 4.00pm (2nd session)
※Each session’s duration is approximately 30mins.
Liang Court L1, Atrium B (Event space)
1) Shabu Shabu Salad with Wagyu
We will show you how to cook "Wagyu Shabu Shabu salad".
Shabu Shabu is a Japanese dish featuring thinly sliced beef boiled in water.
We then place the beef on the fresh vegetable to make Shabu-Shabu salad.
It is very easy to cook and very healthy, yet you can enjoy the taste of Wagyu.
2) Japanese Curry with Wagyu
We also serve Japanese curry with Wagyu beef (No Demonstration)
- who likes Japanese food
- who has interests in cooking and is willing to learn Japanese cuisines
- who wants to try delicious Japanese food.
- who likes cooking at home
- who loves Japanese culture
(Japanese Chef of this week)
- The demonstration of Shabu-Shabu Salad is conducted by Ms.Reiko Amano from Takumi Tokyo. She has previously worked as the floor manager at SHIRAISHI「白石」, a Japanese restaurant serving sushi and Shabu-Shabu.
Most of the ingredients that she uses at the restaurant, such as fish, fruits, vegetables and wagyu, are imported from Japan. Since 2009, she has been working at TAKUMI TOKYO at Marina at Keppel Bay as the General Manager, and plays an active role in public relations and consultation.
Japanese Cuisine and Culture＠Liang Court】
This event continues for the whole month of November, every weekend.
Please feel free to register and join us at Liang court!
The 2nd week (9th , 10th Nov.) :
~Go Fresh with Sushi~
The 3rd week (16th , 17th Nov.) :
~Let’s Eat “UMAMI”! Taste Japan~
The 4th week (23rd , 24th Nov.) :
~Japanese sake, A Warrior’s Guide to Japanese Liquor~
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM SGT
- Liang Court
2nd Nov.(Sat) 14:00~ FULL 2nd Nov.(Sat) 16:00~ FULL 3rd Nov.(Sun) 14:00~ FULL 3rd Nov.(Sun) 16:00~ FULL
- Venue Address
- 177B RIVER VALLEY ROAD, Singapore 179032 Singapore
Vivid Creations839 Followers