FREE EVENT: RELATIONSHIPS, A LOOK AT PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES
FREE EVENT: Relationships, A Look At Past, Present & Future Opportunities
08 Dec 2016, 7.00pm @ Selfstrology Academy, 15A Bussorah St
LEARNING LESSONS FROM THE PAST TO IMPROVE RELATIONSHIPS TODAY
Relationships are a link between two people; it requires effort and sometimes means accommodating the partner, while striking a balance to satisfy our own needs as well.
Are there lessons we can learn from experience in previous relationships?
In this workshop we’ll examine:
– The different needs in a relationship
– Reassessing patterns in relationships
– Ways of showing appreciation and support for partners
Who Should Attend
– Individuals interested in learning astrology
– Individuals keen to explore astrology profiling
– Astrology enthusiasts and laymen looking to learn more about how astrology plays a part in their life
To RSVP: Reserve your seat, email us at hello@Selfstrology.com
About the Speaker
May Sim is a full-time astrologer who serves as Chief Astrologer at Selfstrology Academy and also sees clients as a consulting astrologer. She is the first Asian to graduate from the International Academy of Astrology (IAA), and has practiced astrology for 13 years. May is also the official astrology writer for The Finder expat magazine and is known for her pragmatic approach to psychological astrology.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- 15A Bussorah Street, Level 2 S(199436)
TO RSVP: email (email@example.com) FULL
- Venue Address
- 15A Bussorah Street, Level 2 S(199436) Singapore