Authentic Cha-kaiseki (a five-course traditional cuisine) and Tea Ceremony in Tokyo - 2017
Thank you very much for your interest in this tour!
This tour provides a traditional Cha-kaiseki (cuisine served before tea ceremony) and a tea ceremony experience in a special facility with a tea ceremony room. An oasis of calm and traditional beauty in the midst of urban Tokyo.
* The venue is a private facility and not open to the public.
- Private venue in Futako-Tamagawa, Tokyo.
- 3 hours
- 20,000 yen per person – includes interpreter (English) fee and souvenirs.
- Private tours: add 20,000 yen per group
- Wagashi (Japanese sweets) from Hachinoya Confectionery.
- Photos taken during tea ceremony are provided later over the internet.
- You will need to take your shoes off in the tea room so please wear socks or stockings.
Food Allergies/Religious Restrictions:
Please inform us of any food allergies or religious restrictions in advance.
- For those with allergies or religious restrictions, we will gladly substitute other ingredients.
- For those who do not eat meat, we offer Shojin or vegetarian cuisine based on the dietary restrictions of Buddhist monks.
- For those who do not drink alcohol, we
offer Japanese tea or mineral water.
- イベント詳細情報を更新しました。 Diff#238126 2017-04-08 01:05:47