"Getting started! " Photography Class for the real Beginner
Take some time to get to know your camera and lenses in a small group of like minded people. Max 5 students /class. Fun and facts to boost your photography to a new level so you can take the shots you hoped you could get
We start right at the beginning and discuss
- Lenses - which one? why? what makes a great lens?
- What functions and buttons do I need to learn about first on my camera?
- Light- different qualities of light + white balance
- Metering- what is it and why is this important?
- Auto focus points and modes
- Why are my shots not sharp?
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- 16 A Haji Lane
Beginner Class - Regular SOLD OUT $99.00
- Venue Address
- 16 A Haji Lane Singapore
We are at the Beach Road end of Haji Lane in a second floor unit. Please sms 98594501 if you are lost or running late