Soundboard aims to discover fantastic business ideas put together by brilliant young entrepreneurs worldwide.
Soundboard is a monthly rotating gathering for entrepreneurs to present their new concepts or ideas to an audience for direct feedback. This can be anything from the early stages of helping you shape a final product to a new website or app you want feedback on before you spend any money advertising.
Come April 2017, Soundboard Asia will launch in the Hive across 3 cities (Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore). The heats will see 20 pitching start-ups per city, followed by semi-finals of 6 advancing teams, with the Grand Finals taking place in the Hive location in Kennedy Town, Hong Kong.
The ultimate winners of Soundboard Asia 2017 will be awarded USD 25,000 in start-up funding.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Start-up idea should be less than six months old
- Criteria checklist should be fulfilled by all interested participating teams
WHAT TO EXPECT
- One round of heats pitching in respective city - Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore
- One round of semi-finals pitching
- Only one representative from the team will be sent to compete at Soundboard Asia 2017 Grand Finals in Hong Kong- A panel of esteemed judges will be present to critique, give valuable advise and to choose grand winner