Event is FINISHED
Unplug and Play (For Singles Only)
Test your reaction, knowledge, teamwork and fun-loving spirit in a casual, cozy setting with the array board games! Either choose from the array of board games the cafe has to offer or try your hands at the games we thoughtfully picked out for you. Roll, strategise and conquer among fellow fun-loving board gamers as you compete for the heart of your tablemates! No prior knowledge to the games is required. After all, we want everyone to have genuine fun, joke around, have meaningful conversations and simply let their hair down!
What to Expect
• Huge range of board games at your disposal.
• Group interactions with guaranteed rotations.
• Main course and free-flow beverages will be provided.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About The Mind Cafe
The Mind Cafe is an ideal meeting place where families, colleagues and friends meet up for board games over good food, snacks and drinks. The Cafe was started by a group of board games enthusiasts who wish to propagate the board games' culture of clean fun and intellectual development.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $49 nett.
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Want to find more groups and events like this?