Using Instagram as a Business Tool
Are you new to Instagram and want to know how to use it to tell a story, showcase your business or engage with audience with one of the most profoundly used social media apps of our time?
Join Tjin Lee at this month's interactive Roundtable session where you can come ask her everything you want to know about Instagram, from how to use hashtags effectively and what you can do to garner more 'likes' for your posts to managing multiple accounts and using Instagram to connect with your followers. Tjin Lee is a high-profile social media influencer whose personal Instagram account @tjinlee chocks a total of 29.1k followers. She also manages @mercurysocial, @trehauscowork, @cribsociety, @singaporefashionweek and @mothercaresg.
Format of Roundtable:
- Discussion of Instagram from the CONTENT PERSPECTIVES for business
Who should attend:
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to effectively engage with Instagram and start to use it as a social media platform
- Business owners who want to tap on the potential of Instagram for digital marketing for their business/startup from the content perspective
- Entrepreneurs who wants to achieve their business goals using Instagram as a tool to create content
More details & information: http://trehauscowork.com/events/monthlyroundtable/
- The event description was updated. Diff#192209 2016-09-12 04:01:57
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM SGT
Non Member SOLD OUT $20.00 CRIB Member SOLD OUT $10.00 Trehaus Member FULL
- Venue Address
- 442 Orchard Rd #03-01 Claymore Connect Mall S238879 Singapore
Trehaus Cowork1,400 Followers