Social Media Intelligence
Harness the power of Twitter, Facebook and other social media services to support business development, national security, or crisis response.
During the three-day course we will demonstrate how to generate strategic and operational intelligence from social media sources. Participants will learn how to collect, process, analyse and communicate social media intelligence (SOCMINT) using free tools and standard office productivity software. Further, they will be shown how to identify and monitor influences and leading voices. Finally, they learn how to conduct rigorous online investigations using a broad range of tools and resources.
On completion of this course, participants will have acquired the ability to:
- Monitor a broad range of social media sources, including non-Western ones
- Identify and follow leading voices and opinion makers
- Track the evolution of critical conversations and ideas
- Apply free tools and standard office software to analyse the data collected
- Use SOCMINT to support strategic planning, risk management and crisis response
- Conduct online investigations in a legal and ethically appropriate manner
Our seminars guarantee measurable outcomes. The curricula have been designed around professional standards and best practices. We draw on the experience of the world’s foremost practitioners and use real-world case studies and simulations to help students internalise lessons learned and apply these skills in the workplace.
We are committed to making instruction in intelligence and its related disciplines as affordable as possible. Our seminars have been competitively priced to help organisations and individuals of all backgrounds acquire and employ a 21st century skillset.
Who Should Attend
Our seminars are relevant to all professionals, regardless of their background or career ambitions. That said, they are particularly relevant to the following individuals:
- Diplomatic staff
- Foreign affairs professionals
- Law enforcement and intelligence practitioners
- Defence professionals
- NGO staff
- Researchers, analysts and desk officers
- Risk managers and consultants
- Chief information officers
- Fraud investigators
- Strategy professionals
- Academics and students
[ Thu ] - [ Sat ]
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
Social Media Intelligence SOLD OUT $1,500.00
- Venue Address
- 190 Clemenceau Avenue #06-01 Singapore 239924 Singapore
Venue phone: +65 6708 8200
Nearest MRT: 1 minute walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT (NS24) Exit B.
By Bus services: 7, 14, 14A, 14e, 16, 36, 36A, 36B, 65, 77, 106, 111, 124, 128, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 174, 174e, 175, 190, 700, 700A, NR6, NR7