Mastering The Art of Public Speaking
Does your voice and how you speak reflect who you really are?
The way we speak is one of, if not, the most fundamental part of our unique identity.
It has the power to unite or divide, inspire or discourage and lead or be led.
Social hierarchies are established from the moment we speak and introduce ourselves. The tone of our voices and how we speak, sends our listeners all sorts of subconscious messages, vibes & cues - ones of which prove to be much louder than that of words. Our speech patterns affect how we're seen in terms of our emotional state, our personalities and even our professional competence.
As such, the world favours, follows and often stands in awe of those who speak well. People who speak well stand out from the rest, are better leaders, have more opportunities come their way, and have better negotiation power.
The good news is, speaking well is not merely a talent, but a skill that can be honed and developed. There are effective ways to overcome fear of public speaking, and effective ways for a speaker to hone and developed their speech and help them stand out.
You can make your audience love you at first listen.
There are common things that TV Presenters, Radio Announcers, Leaders, Actors & Toastmasters do that makes us love listening to them.
Learn the tricks of the trade of Public Speaking from Vocal Coach, Janice Yap in PowerTalk™.
Janice will be sharing with you some of the quickest and most effective ways to achieve to improve your public speaking and win over your audience in as soon as a day!
Are you ready to conquer your audience?
Date l Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Time l 7pm
Registration l 6.30pm (Don't be LATE)
Venue l Joey Yap Conference Center , Level 5 , The Garden South Tower Office
In this 2-Hour MASTERCLASS SESSION, learn proven techniques to:
- Speak with Conviction and Authority using your Vocal Trinity™
- Engage your audience with captivating “story-telling” techniques!
- Conquer your stage fears with techniques used by actors & performers!
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to speak with more confidence and sound great
- Anyone who wants to increase their likability factor and stand out from the crowd
- Anyone who wants to speak for long hours without losing his or her voice
- Anyone who wants to speak with less hiccups and errors
Janice is the Author of “Unlock Your Voice” & Head Vocal Coach of Life Academy, with experience in TV Presenting, Radio Announcing, Musical Theatre & Singing and Songwriting. Janice is also a winner of the BOH Cameronian Arts Awards for Best Solo Performance (Vocals).
Your MOVE !! Get to reserve your seat now.
For further enquiries, Please contact:
Joey Yap Life Academy
Level 3, 17-19, The Boulevard, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur, 59200
- The event description was updated. Diff#190932 2016-09-06 05:01:03
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
- JYCC, Level 5 ,The Garden South Tower Office
Early Bird Before 31 August SOLD OUT RM20.00 General Admission SOLD OUT RM48.00
- Venue Address
- Level 5, The Garden South Tower Office, Mid Valley City Malaysia
Life Academy52 Followers