Tapping on Government Assistance Schemes for Business Growth
The Singapore government is known for its generosity in financing schemes to encourage entreneurship and startups to set up shop in the country. Besides friendly tax rates and extremely helpful tax incentives, the government has launched several initiatives and many incentives that give startups and small-medium enterprises (SMEs) access to funding.
But of all the grants and assistance schemes out there, how do we know what to tap on to help us grow our business strategically? Who do we qualify and how would we know if we are eligible?
Join Aidan Khoo from Eazy by Mazars who has 6 years of consulting and financial audit expertise as he walks you through the myriad of government support and grants available.
In this workshop, participants will:
· get to know government support and grants available
· learn about the relevant support for every stage of your business life cycle
· gain insights on how the various schemes can contribute to your business growth
· understand the qualifying criteria
· learn from a case study of an SME who has successfully leveraged on the various grants in their growth journey
Who should attend
– Business owners and startup owners who wish to tap on government assistance for their business growth
– Entrepreneurs who need to tap on assistance schemes to grow their business strategically
Additional information about the speaker and Eazy by Mazars: http://trehauscowork.com/events/productive-monda…sistance-schemes/
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM SGT
Non Member SOLD OUT $20.00 Member FULL CRIB Member SOLD OUT $15.00
- Venue Address
- 442 Orchard Road #03-01 Claymore Connect Mall Singapore
Trehaus Cowork1,384 Followers