Marketing for Startups & SMEs - How Marketing is the Key to Your Business Success
What do you know about the term 'marketing'? What exactly defines marketing?
Marketing is a means of communication between the company and its customer audience. It involves exploring, creating and delivering value to satisfy the needs of a target market at a profit.
This workshop introduces participants to the concept of marketing and the basic elements of the marketing mix. It also helps participants build an understanding of the business environment and company’s position in order to come out with a good marketing strategy for their business.
What to expect:
Participants will be able to:
- learn the fundamentals of the marketing mix, which is associated with the four Ps: price, product, promotion, and place
- do an assessment with Spring’s Marketing toolkit to gain a better understanding of how to achieve your marketing objectives
- understand the available government assistance schemes to embark on their marketing goals
Who should attend:
- Startup founders, first-time business owners, SME marketing coordinators and marketing leads
- Businesses who wants to understand marketing as a key to unlock their business potential
- Business owners who wants to know their position in the market
- Business owners who wants to find out insights on how to meet their customers’ needs
- Businesses who has yet to develop their marketing plan
For more details about the event and the speaker: http://trehauscowork.com/events/productivemondays/
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM SGT
Member FULL Non Member SOLD OUT $20.00 CRIB Member SOLD OUT $15.00
- Venue Address
- 442 Orchard Road #03-01 Claymore Connect Mall Singapore
Trehaus Cowork1,402 Followers