Getting started with Design Thinking - Innovation for Everyone
Start your journey into Design Thinking over an evening.
Design thinking is a human-centred process of creating new and innovative ideas and solving problems.
In this workshop we will introduce the core concepts and principle of the design process, including:
- Customer research & empathy
- Problem & opportunity framing
- Ideation, prototyping and iteration.
- Testing & validation
You can expect the following outcomes from completing this course:
- A practical understanding of the Design Thinking process
- The benefits and value of Design Thinking in a business context.
- An understanding of how to create personas and journey maps.
- Understand the basics of ideation, prototyping, iteration, testing & validation
(This event is organized by Design Thinking Asia
Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)