Adobe Photoshop 201 (Series of 3)
3 session course for a total of 7.5 hours
Want to manipulate or beautify your images dramatically? Are you a budding fashion designer? A fashion illustrator wanting to learn digital illustration techniques? Have you tried using Adobe Photoshop, but not sure of where to start, or how to combine digital elements with hand drawn illustrations?
This course will cover a range of Photoshop tutorials, starting from the basics, such as cleaning up a scanned fashion illustration, to more creative and experimental skills, such as applying digital color and scanned textures, and manipulating images.
Suitable for students interested in fashion and graphic design (from school students to adult learners), to industry professionals looking to upgrade their skills to enhance their career prospects.
All computers & software provided, just bring yourself!
What You’ll Learn:
- Working with various filters and effects to enhance images
- Ability to utilize and understand layers, retouching & cloning tools to manipulate photos & graphics as desired
- Learn how to create collages and your very own Fashion Illustrations from scratch
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- 10A Trengganu St S(058464)
Adobe Photoshop 201 (Series of 3) SOLD OUT $198.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu St S(058464) Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station take Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,580 Followers