Get Crafty with Ribbon Ketupat Weaving, 25 Apr 2021
17 April 2021, 1pm – 2pm, Geylang Serai Heritage Gallery
25 Apr 2021, 2.30pm – 3.30pm, Geylang Serai Heritage Gallery (2 sessions in April, same content)
Ketupat pouches woven from colourful ribbons typically adorn Malay homes during festive periods such as Hari Raya Puasa. Get crafty with us in this hands-on workshop and learn to make your own ribbon ketupat!
Due to social distancing, the workshop capacity has been limited to 20 participants. Participants are required to keep their masks on throughout the workshop.
- There is a fee charged for this programme as seats are limited and resources have been put in to deliver the session. The fee ensures that the instructor’s time is maximised and that all registered participants will attend.
- Children under the age of 12 do not need to purchase tickets. However, parents/guardians attending the programme with children under the age of 12 must indicate the number of children attending in the registration form.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Please present your electronic ticket or printed ticket as proof of registration.
- Participants are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the programme. The programme will begin on time.
- By agreeing to join the programme, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- Photographs may be taken for marketing and publicity purposes.
- Walk-ins and cash payment are strictly not accepted.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for programme cancellation.
- Please note that SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are not applicable to our programmes.
- In the event of a programme cancellation, participants will be informed via Peatix message a few days before the programme. In such cases, participants will receive a full refund via Peatix. For more information, please refer to the Refund section in the Peatix FAQ here: https://bit.ly/397LBfw
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM SGT
- Geylang Serai Heritage Gallery
Attend in Gallery SOLD OUT $5.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Engku Aman Rd, Singapore 409923 Singapore