Pasir Ris Beach Cleanup + Intertidal Walk
For April, we'll be cleaning up Pasir Ris Beach!
Meeting point is at the Tribal Council at the end of area 2. The closest carparks are carpark C and carpark B. You can refer to the NParks map here. Once you arrive, look out for us - we will be wearing our black Small Change t-shirts.
This is a FREE event. We are pet-friendly (leash required) and kid-friendly (no leash required). Please register for each person who is coming, and DO NOT bring additional people who are not registered, as we have to abide by the government's safe distancing measures.
What to bring:
- Booties/covered shoes that can afford to get dirty
- Hat and sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Slippers/clothes to change into after the cleanup
What is provided:
- Recycled rice sacks for containing trash
What to expect:
- 45 minutes to 1 hour of beach cleaning
- Weighing and sorting of trash
- 30 minutes of intertidal walk
1:45 PM - 3:45 PM SGT
Beach Cleanup + Intertidal Walk FULL
- Venue Address
- 18 Pasir Ris Avenue, Singapore Singapore
Small Change Lasting Impact18 Followers