Event is FINISHED
Make Your Own Film Camera Workshop (FOR ALL AGES!)
Looking for some old school DIY fun for you and the family? Learn how to design and make your very own disposable pinhole camera, using simple recycled materials, and shoot some vintage-looking film photos. You'll be able to bring home your camera to take photos and develop the film negatives at your local shop, in your own time!
All materials, light refreshments AND a complimentary film scanning service are included! Places are limited. Come join us for a blast from the past in the heart of Haji Lane :)
DATE: Sunday, 31 July 2016
TIME: 3-6pm (includes a yummy-licious tea break)
VENUE: Dark Horse Vintage (31 Arab St)
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 Roll of 35mm film (choose between colour or b&w film)
- All materials for making, decorating and designing camera
- Exposure Chart
- Free film scanning service
- Plenty of guidance from two young, dynamic facilitators (who are artists and photographers themselves)
- A lovely tea-time snack
- An opportunity for good conversation, old-school music and new friends!
Organised by Gosh! (@goshkids) in celebration of Dark Horse Vintage's 1st Anniversary (@darkhorsevintage).
Want to find more groups and events like this?