My Heritage on a Pin! (Mini clay art workshop), 25 Apr 2021
25 Apr 2021, 2.00pm – 3.00pm, Our Tampines Gallery
Hawker Culture in Singapore is an integral part of life for Singaporeans. In fact, Hawker Culture was successfully inscribed as Singapore's first element on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural of Humanity on 16 December 2020! Do you have a favourite hawker food? Come join us for a fun afternoon where you’ll make mini versions of our delectable local dishes with air clay. All ages are welcome and you get to bring your creations home!
The session will be conducted in English. Sign up today!
Due to social distancing, the workshop capacity has been limited to 12 participants. Participants are required to keep their masks on throughout the workshop.
- There is a fee charged for this programme as seats are limited and resources have been put in to deliver the session. The fee ensures that the instructor’s time is maximised and that all registered participants will attend.
- Children under the age of 12 do not need to purchase tickets. However, parents/guardians attending the programme with children under the age of 12 must indicate the number of children attending in the registration form.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Please present your electronic ticket or printed ticket as proof of registration.
- Participants are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the programme. The programme will begin on time.
- By agreeing to join the programme, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- Photographs may be taken for marketing and publicity purposes.
- Walk-ins and cash payment are strictly not accepted.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for programme cancellation.
- Please note that SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are not applicable to our programmes.
- In the event of a programme cancellation, participants will be informed via Peatix message a few days before the programme. In such cases, participants will receive a full refund via Peatix. For more information, please refer to the Refund section in the Peatix FAQ here: https://bit.ly/397LBfw
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM SGT
- Our Tampines Gallery, Level 2 Tampines Regional Library
Attend in Gallery SOLD OUT $5.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Tampines Walk, Singapore Singapore