Harmony Walks: A Walking Tour of Queen, Waterloo and Bencoolen Streets, 25 April 2021
Join us to explore the historic area of Queen, Waterloo and Bencoolen streets, where Eurasians, Chinese, Indians, Jews, Malays as well as other communities have lived, worked and played. The diverse social and religious institutions found in this small precinct reflect the many communities that have coexisted peacefully over the centuries.
Participants must wear masks at all times and observe safe distancing measures as instructed by our tour guide. In view of Covid-19, we will not be entering the premise of any religious institution as they are closed for public walk-ins.
Starting point: Outside V Hotel Bencoolen
Ending point: Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple
· Registration is required for this walking tour.
· No walk-ins are accepted.
· Each tour is limited to 10 pax.
· Participants should arrive at the starting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
· Please bring along your TraceTogether token if you have it with you.
· Please present your electronic or printed ticket as proof of registration.
· As this is a walking tour, please dress in comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring an umbrella/raincoat in the event of wet weather.
· Parents/guardians must accompany any child under the age of 12.
· By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
· The tour will begin on time, and late participants may not be able to join the tour.
· Tickets are non-transferable.
· Photographs might be taken for marketing and publicity purposes.
· Cash payment is strictly not accepted.
· No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
· Please note that SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are not applicable to our tours.
· The tour will proceed in the event of wet weather, and all participants are advised to bring an umbrella/raincoat in case.
· The tour may, however, be cancelled due to inclement weather (e.g. hazardous haze conditions, flooding etc.) or due to other unforeseen circumstances affecting the tour (e.g. road closures etc.).
· In the event of tour cancellation, participants will be informed via Peatix message (a few days before the tour). In such cases, participants will receive a full refund in case of tour cancellation via Peatix.
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- Outside V Hotel Bencoolen
General Admission SOLD OUT $5.00
- Venue Address
- 48 Bencoolen St, Singapore 189627 Singapore