Our Stars and Crescent Moon
Five stars and a crescent. Red and white. Majulah Singapura! We think we know what they mean. But do we really?
Hear the stories of how our National Symbols came about: learn about our pioneer leaders’ ideals and aspirations for Singapore, the inspirations behind the symbols, and how three of our National Monuments witnessed the birth of the National Symbols – the flag, the anthem, the pledge and the crest.
Monuments covered: Former Parliament House (now The Arts House), Victoria Theatre and Victoria Concert Hall, Former City Hall (now National Gallery Singapore)
Starting point: Entrance of the Arts House (1 Old Parliament Lane)
Ending point: Steps outside the former City Hall
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- "Student" refers to any student currently enrolled in locally-based institutions.
- "Senior citizen" refers to any person whose age is 60 years and above.
- Random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry. Please bring along a proof of eligibility for the discounted tickets.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.