(WEBINAR) The Resilient Entrepreneur Series : Resilient-Proof Your Business
Resilience-Proofing is like Weather-Proofing your house.
This session will give you practical clarity on how to ride out this pandemic, increase your chances for growth and chances of sustainability.
"The pandemic is temporary; your business is a Legacy." ~ Maresa Ng
- Powerful Entrepreneur Mindset for Resilience & Sustainability
- Discover the 4 Leverage Keys in Developing Resilience
- Unlock the key Formulas of Stability to apply in your industry
- Remove Cluttered & Chaotic Thinking & put on your Focused & Result Thinking Caps
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and CEOs of small and medium-sized businesses
- Businesses with full-time employees and consistent business overhead expenses
- Business owners who are planning to systematize their businesses and grow their employees
- Business owners who need to develop the digital side of marketing and branding for their businesses
Speaker: Maresa Ng
Maresa is a Business Growth Specialist, Author, Professional Speaker, and ActionCOACH Asia Master Coach Trainer. Over the last 12 years, she has grown several of her own businesses and has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs, business owners & CEOs to succeed in turning around their businesses.
Date - 15 April 2020 (Thursday)
Time - 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (MY/SG time, GMT +8)
Entrance is FREE | Delivery Via Zoom
*Registration is required to receive the access link
P.S. Two things:
1. This event is a LIVE interactive session. So attend LIVE.
2 There will not a recording available. Get out your calendar and mark down the date and time, so you can be there.
Register now while it’s fresh on your mind!
Not sure what's the time of this event happening in your area?
Click on this to find out, https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Get practical clarity on how to ride out this pandemic, increase your chances for growth and chances of sustainability.
Sign up Today!
What Others are Saying?
"I'm listening to you for the first time ... it's very useful and has given me the knowledge to look beyond...Thank You." ~ Jagatha, F&B Business Owner
"Throughout the workshop, The INFORMATIVE sharing sparked thoughts & ideas that I can now propose and discuss with my team. Now I know how we can IMPROVE our operations to run more smoothly & systematically."
~ Jinn, Business Owner of a Biodegradable Eco-friendly Sustainable Packaging
"I found it very interesting and the speaker is excellent. The topic is quite beneficial to me. I learned about how I can teach and coach my team. I also learned to motivate myself and the team. I have more knowledge to lead myself and the team better than before." ~ Zarif, Branch Manager of a Therapy & Special Education Centre
For inquiry, please contact us at email@example.com or send us a message at https://wasap.my/60322800812.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Spark Group has the right to reject your participation for any reason.
2. The Spark Group reserves the right to change the webinar details with written notification in advance.
3. We will collect your data for future marketing purposes.
4. By disclosing your data, you agree for The Spark Group to contact you in future.
- The event description was updated. Diff#972399 2021-04-07 03:12:00