(WEBINAR) Empower Your Leadership Intelligence Series: Unstuck Your Leadership Growth
Empower Your Leadership Intelligence Series: Unstuck Your Leadership Growth
First steps to leading a team, is understanding who you are. In leading your ship, you are the common denominator among all your employees, so knowing you are is the first step to GROWING others.
Here's what you will learn:
- Discover the Mistakes Leaders make from leading from Strength
- Understand How People Create Ever-Lasting Change
- Strategies to Discover your Leadership Blind-Spots and Minimize Costly Mistakes
- Identify the 8 part Leadership Matrix that Fuels Successful Leaders
- Learn how Leadership Intelligence Coaching will 10x Your Leadership & Growth Capabilities
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs, decision-makers, head of departments, senior management
- People in leadership positions in the company with full-time employees
- Business owners & entrepreneurs looking at growing teams
Speaker - Jeanne Ooi
Jeanne is a practitioner and Leadership Coach who understands the heart of the business and is passionate to uplift the leadership level of all employees. Clients who have experienced Jeanne’s coaching and training services commend her as confident, energetic, and possesses a positive character coupled with a thoughtful and results-driven personality.
What Others are Saying?
"The AccuMatch profiling report that I completed was one of the best leadership profiling tools that I have come across. I was actually surprised at how well it reflected me" ~ Anna Lu, Business Owner
"It was indeed a mind-blowing journey to go through the AccuMatch report. I discovered my inner blind spots and gain clarity on how to move forward in my business." ~ Angela Bong, Coach & Trainer
"Throughout the workshop, The INFORMATIVE sharing sparked thoughts & ideas that I can now propose and discuss with my team. Now I know how we can IMPROVE our operations to run more smoothly & systematically."
~ Jinn, Business Owner
"I found it very interesting and the speaker is excellent. The topic is quite beneficial to me. I learned about how I can teach and coach my team. I also learned to motivate myself and the team. I have more knowledge to lead myself and the team better than before." ~ Zarif, Branch Manager of a Therapy & Special Education Centre
For inquiry, please contact us at email@example.com or PM us our Facebook page.
Not sure what's the time of this event happening in your area?
Click on this to find out, https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Terms & Conditions
1. The Spark Group has the right to reject your participation for any reason.
2. The Spark Group reserves the right to change the webinar details with written notification in advance.
3. We will collect your data for future marketing purposes.
4. By disclosing your data, you agree for The Spark Group to contact you in future.