Mentor Clinic – Legal
Attendees will have a 45-minute legal advisory with a certified lawyer. A “legal health check” can also be run through to see if your business is legally safe.
Timeslot (1) 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Timeslot (2) 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
Timeslot (3) 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm
Timeslot (4) 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm
Criteria of applicant:
- Open to the public but startups will get priority.
- Applicants will need to fill in an application form after choosing the session on the registration page.
- For people who register early online, the fee will be only HKD 200 per session.
- For walk-ins, the fee will be HKD 250 per session and will only be accepted when the session is not fully booked.
- Mentees will be expected to give feedback after the sessions
- If you are interested in joining our next session, please fill-in this form: https://goo.gl/WHFUKc
For more detail, please check What is a Mentor Clinic below:
Janice Chew, Lawyer at YTL & CO
About the Organizer:
Paperclip is Hong Kong's first dedicated startup campus which uniquely combines a Startup Academy with Cowork Space. Paperclip's mission is to raise Hong Kong's startup standards. The academy focuses on the lean startup methodologies and business model canvas tools. The beautifully designed, 5000 square feet space is located in Sheung Wan, the 'new Central' for startups, and is equipped with office, cowork, meeting, classroom and event space.
(Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)