The Lasting Power of Attorney: Choose, While You Still Can
The Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) declared a two year waiver on the $50 application fee per LPA from Sept 2014, which is expiring on 31 August 2016. Any LPA received by the Office of Public Guardian (OPG) from Sept 1, 2016 onwards will require the $50 application fee per LPA document.
The clock is ticking and there are less than 2 months to register your LPA before 1 Sept!
As such, we are conducting a talk to educate and inform about the benefits of making an LPA.
At the talk, we will cover...
- What is a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)?
- Should you make an LPA?
- With and without an LPA — What is the difference?
- What you can and cannot do with an LPA
- Responsibilities of a Donee — How to choose a good Donee?
- If you already have a Will, do you need an LPA?
A special promotional rate will be given to all attendees!
Complement your Estate Planning with an LPA today.
We look forward to seeing you!
For all queries, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.