Adobe Illustrator 201 (Series of 3)
3 session course for a total of 7.5 hours.
Learn how to apply the tools of Adobe Illustrator to create digital artwork, print layouts and fashion design illustrations.
Whether you’re looking to create brochures, namecards, design presentations, or if you want to make professional fashion illustrations, this 3-session class is dedicated for you. Anyone will benefit from the course whether you are a beginner and do not know how to draw or if you are a talented artist who would like to learn how to get your designs on the computer without spending a lot on expensive software applications.
Suitable for students interested in fashion and graphic design (from school students to adult learners), to industry professionals looking to upgrade their skills to enhance their career prospects.
Bring your ideas to life and start building that fashion design portfolio!
All computers & software provided; just bring yourself!
What You’ll Learn:
- In-depth usage of the tools of Adobe Illustrator and applying the features towards what you need
- Designing branding logos, graphics, and print layouts for digital marketing
- How to do fashion illustrations on computer- Adding colour, patterns and designs to your artwork
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- 10A Trengganu St S(058464)
Adobe Illustrator 201 (Series of 3) SOLD OUT $198.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu St S(058464) Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station take Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,606 Followers