Designing Your First Wireframes
About This Workshop
Wireframes have become an integral part of the web design process. This workshop – ideal for web designers and product managers starting out with wireframing – is a beginners’ guide to using wireframes in your design projects. It also introduces you to Omnigraffle, one of the main tools used by designers for rapidly creating wireframes.
Covering the basics on how to use Omnigraffle, you’ll learn the benefits of wireframing and how you can use it to get quick, actionable results. You'll also learn some time-saving tips for generating designs and interface detail and how you can easily turn them into interactive prototypes.
- Find out when to wireframe in the UX design process
- Discover how you can use wireframes to quickly generate lots of interface designs
- Learn the basics of Omnigraffle and tips to produce a variety of outputs
- Understand how to use wireframes to explore the details of interfaces
- Be able to build clickable prototypes
Prereqs & Preparation
This class is designed for beginners. No prior experience of omnigraffle is required.
Please bring: + a notebook & pens/pencils + a laptop with Omnigraffle Pro 6 installed. Download a free trial from www.omnigroup.com/omnigraffle.
About the Organizer:
General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design.
(Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)