What is this User Experience (UX) thing?
About This Class
As people become more advanced users and technology continues to rapidly evolve, providing a positive user experience will become even more critical to achieving organizational goals. The term user experience is being shouted from the rooftops, but what does it all really mean? And how do you talk about it without sounding like an idiot?
User Experience is an exciting wave of transformation that effects many verticals, jobs and businesses. In this 101 level class we will explore this buzz-worthy concept and break it down into meaningful, actionable bits.
- Why a user's experience matters
- What makes an experience "good"
- How to understand users
- The specialities within User Experience
This is an ideal 101 class for someone who has heard the term UX and maybe even understand the basics, but is not sure what it really means to them. Developers, Business People and Designers may especially benefit from this survey of a rapidly developing field.
- Think about user experience as related to your role and business
- Understand the basic process and tools to create great user experience design
- Hold your own in a conversation about the importance of the user's experience in business decisions
Prereqs & Preparation
About the Organizer:
General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design.
(Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)