CHAPTER ZERO: RESPECTFUL PARENTING - Fostering Self-Confidence
Would you like to find out how you can foster self-confidence in your child? This workshop examines how we can encourage self-confidence and competence by trusting our children's natural development.
We will talk about helping children engage in the type of play and activities that may be considered “risky” but which bear much more benefits than is evident. Finally, we will also look at how you can actively involve your child in your household activities, right from the start.
This workshop is inspired by the life and work of Magda Gerber (founder of RIE) and her mentor, Dr Emmi Pikler.
This series will run on Thursdays from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM at Trehaus Cowork (442 Orchard Road, #03-01 Claymore Connect, Singapore 238879).
The dates of all the sessions in this series are as follows:
(1) 14 Jul 2016 – Introduction to Respectful Parenting
(2) 21 Jul 2016 - Curriculum for Infants and Toddlers
(3) 28 Jul 2016 - Play Matters
(4) 04 Aug 2016 - Fostering Self-Confidence
(5) 11 Aug 2016 - Selecting Preschool & Childcare
(6) 18 Aug 2016 - Embracing Toddlerhood (Meltdowns, Tantrums and Setting Limits)
The price for each workshop is $50 per person or $90 per couple (10% discount). If you would like to sign up for the whole series, the price is $250 per 6 sessions (1 session for free).
Please note that this is an adult only event.
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM SGT
Standard SOLD OUT $50.00 Couple (2 pax) SOLD OUT $90.00
- Venue Address
- Trehaus, 442 Orchard Road, #03-01/02/17, Claymore Connect, Singapore 238879 Singapore
MRT: Orchard MRT Station (NS22/TE14) - 5 min walk Bus: Bus stop no. 091697 Buses: 36, 77, 105, 106, 111, 123, 132, 174, 174e, 502, 502A Taxi: Located at Level 1 (Facing Claymore Road) Parking: Orchard Hotel (Season parking available)MRT: Orchard MRT Stati
Trehaus Cowork1,418 Followers