Kidswear: Girl’s Sundress Series of 3
3 session workshop for total of 9 hours
Sew a Girls’ Sundress, complete with a Peter-pan collar & ribbon front closure.
This dress has a round neckline with a generous Peter-pan collar. In a sun dress style, it is sleeveless, with ruching on the bodice and fastens with a concealed zipper in the back. You will learn how to neatly finish the dress with an all-in-one inner facing. This versatile dress would team with many different coloured cardigans and shoes; worn on its own or with a pair of lightweight tights underneath on cooler days.
3 sizes suitable for 1-2yrs / 3-4yrs / 5-6yrs
This class is suitable for students who have already done the beginner Fashion Sewing 101 workshop or equivalent. If you’ve never or barely touched a machine,click here for the FS 101 classes.
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview and basic understanding of kidswear pattern reading.
- Pattern layout and cutting techniques
- How to press & prepare interfacing for garment pieces
- Operate and utilize domestic sewing machine.
- Operate domestic overlock machine to bind edges
- Assemble and insert concealed zipper.
- Prep & assemble fabric for ruching techniques.
- How to install bias-bound ribbon around neckline.
- Various seaming methods & tips, including topstitching and hem finishes.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- 10A Trengganu St S(058464)
Kidswear: Girl’s Sundress Series of 3 SOLD OUT $148.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu St S(058464) Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station take Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,606 Followers