Design and create your own jewellery!
Unleash you creative side and join us for the next craft session!
You'd love to design and make you own jewellery? You'd love to get inspiration? This workshop is prefect for you!
It will be a half day workshop (3.5-4 hours) full of fun and creativity! I will be sharing the principal skills and secrets I use to create my pieces. You will then apply these skills to create your own clay necklace (and take it home).
Workshop will be conducted in a very relaxing environment, in small groups to ensure that everyone gets the necessary attention. Please read our testimonies here.
- basic colours and design theory to work best with different types of clay and colours
- tips and tricks how to combine and mix colours
- tips and tricks how to create unique shapes
- awesome polymer clay techniques to create marble effect, polka dots and other types of patterns on you beads
- solid skills to create different types of shapes/beads (round, flat beads, geometric shapes)
- tips and tricks to finish your beads (e.g. how to make them shine? how to remove fingerprints? etc.)
Price : 150 SGD (all materials + refreshment included).
Special discounts for kids, group bookings.Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- 11th June 2016, 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- 18th June 2016, 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- 22nd July 2016, 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- 23rd July 2016, 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- 24th July 2016, 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM (private workshop, sold out)
- 30th July 2016, 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Where: Longue Vue Design (home studio, Payar Lebar Mrt)