In the Steps of G.D. Coleman
Visit the masterpieces of G.D. Coleman, Singapore’s first-known architect, who designed the earliest churches and many of the bungalows that lined the Esplanade.
Admire one of the residences Coleman designed, which unlike his own home, avoided the wrecking ball. Step into the oldest Christian church in Singapore and hear stories of the Armenians whom the church was built for. Find out why Coleman has a street and bridge named after him as you walk in the steps of G.D. Coleman!
Monuments covered: Former Parliament House (now The Arts House), Armenian Church of St. Gregory the Illuminator
Starting point: The Arts House (1 Old Parliament Lane, Singapore 179429)
Ending point: Armenian Church
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- "Student" refers to any student currently enrolled in locally-based institutions.
- "Senior citizen" refers to any person whose age is 60 years and above.
- Random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry. Please bring along a proof of eligibility for the discounted tickets.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.