Go on a trail of religious monuments along Telok Ayer Street to experience the bustling street life, diversity and harmony of architectural styles and religions that continue to exist even today! Look out for the Church with a unique Chinese pavilion roof top and the Chinese temple and mosque with European influences in this trail!
Monuments covered: Thian Hock Keng, Al-Abrar Mosque, Telok Ayer Chinese Methodist Church
Starting point: Telok Ayer Green
Ending point: Telok Ayer Chinese Methodist Church
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- "Student" refers to any student currently enrolled in locally-based institutions.
- "Senior citizen" refers to any person whose age is 60 years and above.
- Random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry. Please bring along a proof of eligibility for the discounted tickets.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.