SCF Masterclass: Dapper Coffee (E2i)
In this SCF Masterclass by Dapper Coffee, participants will gain a better understanding of how to construct a cocktail and learning about the different forms of speciality coffee. Know how to incorporate speciality coffee into a cocktail, based on applied knowledge from the bartender/barista industry.
1. Constructing a cocktail
- Theory of Balance
- Managing APV%
- Shaking vs Stirring
2. Introducing different forms of coffee into cocktails
- Brewed (Cold brew)
- Infused alcohol
3. Hands on session- Making coffee cocktails
- Build up cocktail : The Spifficated Spic. - Cold brew, tonic, tequila
- Shaken: Espresso martini. Espresso, Dark rum, Milk, brown sugar, Walnut bitters
- Stirred: The Melbourne (our take on The Manhattan) - Coffee Rye, Orange bitters, Marachino
This Masterclass is a ticketed event focusing on upgrading the skills of local industry professionals and members of the public, and is partially sponsored by the Singapore Government. The sessions will be for a class of 20 pax per session and will cost $99 per person, with a $30 rebate* from the government for all F&B industry participants.
Duration: 120 mins.
* If you're a Singapore Citizen / PR and employed in the F&B industry, click here to validate your eligibility to receive a rebate discount code prior to purchasing the ticket.