SE Learning Session: Bringing Your Product to the Market @ UniKL
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Social Enterprise Learning Session on 'Bring Your Product to the Market' at the University Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur on October 8, 2016.
Bring Your Product to the Market describes the fundamental blocks of a market penetration/introduction strategy which links external and internal enterprise factors that covers the following:
- The different route-to-market strategies to introduce the social enterprise's product/service to the commercial market
- The fundamental marketing strategies that include product/service positioning, pricing and promotional tactics
- The different techniques and methodologies in validating product & market fit to determine industry's catchable value
- Able to understand the different consideration parts of a go-to-market setrategy and iterate the product market fit exercise
- Able to determine what is the market size, value and 'catchable' percentage of the market based on market and product fit
- Able to integrate product/service validation with market validation as part of the larger product/service life cycle iteration process
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a series of technical training sessions to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
Come join us in the special Learning Session:
Saturday, 06 October 2016 | 9.00am - 3.30pm | University Kuala Lumpur
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
- Venue Address was changed to "Jalan Gurney, Kampung Datuk Keramat, 54000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia". Orig#198757 2016-10-07 15:11:40
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
Regular SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- Jalan Gurney, Kampung Datuk Keramat, 54000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Malaysia