How to become a US CPA
United States Certified Public Accountant (U.S. CPA) is one of the world’s most recognized accounting designations, and the only license to practice public accounting in the U.S. A CPA license opens up unlimited possibilities for your career regardless of where you are.
- Job opportunities with U.S. – based multi-national corporations and foreign corporations listed on the U.S. Stock Exchange
- Increased earning potential – A CPA can earn over $1 million more than a non-certified accountant!*
- Only four exams.
- Global recognition and reputation.
Becker Professional Education’s U.S. CPA Exam Review has been the leader in CPA exam review for over 50 years. We offer a completely integrated CPA Exam Review course that optimizes your study and replicates the CPA Exam in every way so there are no surprises when you get to the testing center.
The Becker Difference
- Committed to quality, our powerful team is trusted by over 2,000 accounting firms, alliances, corporations, government agencies and universities.
- Our course materials are regularly updated and feature functionality to mirror the CPA Exam in every way.
- Efficient and effective study materials to make the most of your valuable time and energy.
- Becker students pass at double the rate of non-Becker candidates **.
- Since 2005, over 90% of all Watt Sells Award winners have prepared with Becker.
- The Becker Promise is a tuition waiver program for candidates who complete our review course, but do not pass the CPA Exam.
Special Offer for Japan Students – Use BECKERJP coupon code
- Complimentary Mobile Flashcards and
- Free Counseling on U.S. CPA exam eligibility, state selection and exam application process
"How to Become a U.S. CPA”
Hosted by Benjamin Wong, U.S. CPA, CFA, CGMA - Becker’s Asia Pacific Managing Director, this event will provide you with information on the many career benefits of obtaining a U.S. CPA designation, exam requirements and more.
- Date and Time:
Thursday, June 16, 2016
AP Tokyo Marunouchi
Nihon Seimei Maruouchi Garden Tower,
3rd Floor, Marunouchi 1-1-3
- Date and Time:
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM JST
- Date and Time: Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:00-9:00 p.m. Location: Room I AP Tokyo Marunouchi Nihon Seimei Maruouchi Garden Tower, 3rd Floor,
Standard Ticket FULL
- Venue Address
- Nihon Seimei Maruouchi Garden Tower, 3rd Floor, Marunouchi 1-1-3 Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0005 Japan
Becker CPA Japan1 Follower