Event is FINISHED
Feline Fun (For Singles Only)
The only event where a furry feline friend brings you to your table, come meet other cat-lovers in a realm of cute stares, belly rubs, not-so-glamorous poses, and fur balls! Nestled in a quiet and cosy corner overlooking the busy streets of downtown Bugis, get transported to a microcosm seemingly detached from the activities below.
A word of caution though – guard your meal well, for you are in the feline's world, and everything in their territory is fair game!
What to Expect
• Play time with the cats.
• Main course and beverage.
• Group interactions with ample rotation between participants.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About The Cat Cafe
The Cat Cafe is likely any other cafe except it is full of cats. The Cat Cafe is home to 13 friendly felines that were either abandoned or ex strays. Aside from cats, The Cat Cafe offer freshly brewed highlander coffee, artisanal teas, pastries, a selection of yummy hot food and delicious desserts. Besides playing with cute furry felines, you get to interact with new people and one of them might just be your Mr or Miss Right!
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $49 nett!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Want to find more groups and events like this?