Fashion Sewing 202 – Skirt (FS 202) Series of 3
Three session workshop total 9hrs
Our 200 Fashion Sewing Series is designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!
If you’ve done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques, you are ready for FS 202. If you’ve never or barely touched a machine, click here for the FS 101 classes.
VINTAGE FLAIR CIRCLE SKIRT
Flaunt the 50’s with this deliciously retro skirt & master a timeless piece for your wardrobe. Classic never goes out of style – the graceful drapes of this silhouette can be most flattering for different figure types!
….and now for your best Lucille Ball impression…..Ricky Ricardoooooo!
In this 3 session workshop chock full of tricks-of-the-trade, you will also get to use a domestic serger to overlock edges, plus how to lay & cut patterns, install concealed zipper and put on a straight waistband.
All sewing tools and domestic sewing machines provided. Fabric not included. Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended. Please get in touch for any clarifications.
What Youll Learn:
- Using tools necessary for sewing.
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses.
- Pattern laying & cutting.
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine.
- Clean-finishing fabric edges.
- Installing a concealed zipper.
- Prep & attach straight waistband.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- 10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464
Fashion Sewing 202 - Shirt (FS 202) Series of 3 SOLD OUT $168.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464 Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station take Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,577 Followers