Father's Day Special Braided Clay Cufflinks Making Workshop 2
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Make beautiful and stylish designs all by yourself-- just using polymer clay. There is nothing more sincere than to gift your spouse, dad or your grandfather beautiful cufflinks that you made all by yourself!
Join us for a simple and relaxing workshop over the June Holidays to learn how to make simple and elegant clay cufflinks. In this workshop you'll get to learn how to make braided patterns with blended colours, and bake them into hardened, waterproof trinkets. You can easily modify these trinkets into cufflinks, earrings or buttons! :) Complete the set and present them in a gift box (provided by us) for your loved ones at the end of the session.
- Class Level: All Levels
- Age Requirement: 10 years and above
- Average Class Size: 10
- Materials and Tools will be provided.
- Colour mixing clay
- Kneading and shaping of clay to get size and textures
- Assembling items to complete the project
Handmade baked clay cufflinks that you can bring home as a Father's Day gift. You can easily modify them into earrings or charming buttons as well! Refer to the picture below for an example.
Benefits of polymer clay:
- Non Toxic, pliable.
- Hardened and waterproof after bake.
Terms & Condition
All details will be sent to all participants, who have paid, via email 2 days before the event. Participants are advised to come early 15 mins before the workshop timing for registration purpose. Workshop will commence on time and trainer observe great discipline to ensure uninterrupted session.
- Event booking will close 4 days prior to workshop day. All registrations and payments will be confirmed by then .
- After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform Tinkle Arts before the booking page is closed . **Refund will be paid after deducting $10 Administrative fee .
- Should the event be cancelled due to low subscription or cancelled by us, full **Refund will be given.
- No refund will be given for “No Show" . Should someone else is to replace the registered participant, the representative must present the ticket image or email us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refund for cancellation allowed after the booking closed.
- Tickets purchased are not advisable for use with other workshops. You may email us to find out more.
** Refund payment will be done via bank transfer within 3 working days of receipt of bank account number details.
Facebook: Tinkle Arts Academy
Email : email@example.com
Studio mobile : +6590627388 , + 6592386807